Viggle Platform makes it easy for approved third parties to enhance the Viggle experience by building interactive apps that go along with whatever Viggle users are watching on TV.
Developers have access to Viggle’s checked-in audience, loyalty program and web-based toolkit to quickly and easily create unique interactive experiences around the TV shows that Viggle users check into.
HOW TO BUILD WITH VIGGLE PLATFORM
- Host the app on a reliable server
- Submit the URL
- Tell us which show or shows the app is designed to enhance
- Leverage our Audio Content Recognition (ACR) technology to power sync’d to the second experiences in your app
- Use our real-time engagement platform, Viggle LIVE, to push live polls, quizzes, mood-o-meters, scorecards, ratings, predictions and other customizable interactive features through your app
- Distribute Viggle Points to users of your app
- Accept Viggle Points as in-app currency (to play games or buy virtual goods)
- Incentivize users of your app with virtual rewards and status markers
Why build with Viggle Platform?
- Viggle’s users check into thousands of TV shows across more than 200 broadcast and cable networks each day.
- Viggle is available for both iOS and Android devices. Your HTML5 apps will integrate seamlessly with both.
Speed to Market
- Audio Content Recognition (ACR) & Sync — identifies which show the user is watching and communicates to your app precisely where in the program he or she is.
- Viggle Live (real-time engagement platform) — Viggle-hosted templates and Director’s Console allow you to easily push interactive polls, quizzes, predictions, scorecards, ratings and mood-o-meters in your app.
- Loyalty Program — incentivize users to earn and spend Viggle points for real rewards.
- Analytics — insight into the people who are checking into TV with Viggle.
- Costs you nothing to get started.
- You keep the revenue that your apps generate.
If you have an idea for an app that you would like to build using Viggle Platform, follow the instructions on our getting started page.